The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- Visit our website.
- Order products.
- Create an account.
- Join our email newsletter.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website and how we use them.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders, or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Our website uses the highest level of security available for online shopping. Any personal information that you send is securely encrypted by a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In other words, the SSL mixes-up your data and stops it from being taken by anyone else. Our Secure Hosted Payment Solution helps take care of the online payments process entirely within our PCI DSS v3.2 compliant environment. It does not get any better than this.
How to check that you are in a secure area
Our Checkout is one example of secure area. There are two ways that you can check that the page has been encrypted and that it is safe for you to continue:
- A padlock will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- Our website address, https://photobooth-props.co.uk/, will change slightly: The part of the address starting with “http” will change to “https”. You can find it at the top of your screen.
Opt out of marketing
We offer an email newsletter and may use your data for our marketing reasons. This marketing will consist of our communications with you as a customer and will never be from nobody else. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We will never sell your data to anyone else. You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data to send you the email newsletter. To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. You can opt-out any time by using the 'Unsubscribe' link at the very bottom of the email.
Manage cookies on your computer or mobile device
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
You can browse the Photobooth Props website with no cookies allowed on your computer or mobile device, but you will not be able to add items to your wishlist or products to your shopping basket. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
In your web browser settings (for example Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) you can :
- Check the cookies on your computer;
- remove all or some of them; and
- set rules on when you want cookies to be allowed.
We advise that you visit www.aboutcookies.org for help on how to manage cookies in your web browser.
To manage cookies on your mobile phone, tablet or other mobile device we advise that you check the device manual.